Bloodchild

Image result for bloodchild


First I was confused after I finished reading it I really don’t like it. The story itself it’s pretty interesting I just can’t imagine how human and a creature  T’ Gatoi are able to live together and knowing what T’Gatoi wants from a human. It Just reminds me of a movie called Evolution the idea of letting a young boy whose turn has come to carry the eggs of T’ Gatoi it’s really similar.


What Connections did you make with the story? Discuss the elements of the world with which you were able to connect?
I don’t really connect to the story but the relationship between the characters are pretty messed up. I just felt T’ Gatoi used human as a tool for their reproduction and food. Even I don’t understand but it seems to be a natural thing for them, and for Gan chose not to run away at the end because he has no choice. I just felt they did what they should be doing, the world is like that. In some way, it is similar to the world we have, every single person can be T’Gatoi and human at the same time, we use all the resource to ensure our future, but when we are facing the supreme power we have no choice.  


What Changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium? What medium would you use? What change would you make?

I would adapt this story into live action film, so it’s more realistic and visual for the viewe. I will make T’Gatoi visually not too disgusting, because the whole idea behind this story is already pretty disgusting, I don’t want the viewer overwhelmed by the visual effect of the T’ Gatoi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with the vampire

The Hobbit