Oryx and Crake



Image result for oryx and crake
This week I read Margaret Atwood’s 2003 novel Oryx and Crake. It reveals a bug-ridden creature near a newly formed American seashore after icecaps have melted. Claimed himself as Snowman. The story keeps leading me to imagine the future world we definitely will have more advanced technology but we will probably be facing some other serious problem. This story is not 100% science fiction but it does have some science fiction elements in the story. However, there are so many elements combined into this novel so I don’t think it falls into any of the genre, which makes it unique. Personally, I think it’s a really interesting story, I like to see how that relationship goes between the 3 characters.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with the vampire

The Hobbit

Bloodchild